Scenarist BD 7.1.6 includes a couple of fixes.
You should upgrade today to ensure the most compatible titles.
- SBD-649 – DTS-HD offset at specific timecode locks mux process at Processing DTS-HD audio streams
- SBD-743 – Demuxed DTS streams may fail during smoothing process in DTS libraries
- We continue to investigate a sporadic installer issue which occurs on some machines with the third-party licensing libraries (Sentinel libraries).
- If you experience an issue with your license after installing the Scenarist application, please reboot your machine and restart the application.
- If this does not clear up the problem, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scenarist BD
- Scenarist BD-J
- Scenarist Safeguard
- Audio Interleaver
- CMF Remoting Server
- FMX Mounter
- MUI Generator
- MUX Remoting Server
- PNG Trimming Tool
- Scenarist Bridge
- Still Image Encoder
- Scenarist Designer PS (separate install)
- Scenarist BD User Guide
- Scenarist Licensing User Guide
To use Scenarist BD, you must have a compatible computer with the appropriate system software and peripherals.