Scenarist is pleased to announce the release of Scenarist UHD v2.0.0 for Ultra HD Blu-ray format authoring.
This software version is a paid upgrade for Scenarist UHD v1.x owners and features fundamental workflow improvements to match those of Scenarist BD v8.0, HDR10+ capability, as well as further enhancements specific to Ultra HD Blu-ray. Scenarist recommends that all Scenarist UHD owners contact us immediately to upgrade to the latest version.
Scenarist UHD v2.0 provides major speed enhancements, deep authoring workflow efficiencies, and automation that will enable a single author to immediately become more productive, eliminating hours from each project. In addition to these massive new features, Scenarist is also including the DTS:X immersive audio stream encoder for free, making the upgrade to Scenarist UHD v2.0 the biggest and most feature packed value for Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc authoring available in the industry.
You should upgrade today to take advantage of these amazing workflow improvements and to ensure the most compatible titles.
- HDR10+ support
- Multiple Dolby Vision workflow improvements
- Significant improvements to SUHD Mux speeds [SBD-709]
- Massive improvements and efficiencies to seamless branching workflow [SBD-513 and SBD-657]
- New and highly efficient Seamless Playlist Asset Handling workflow for batch asset importing [SBD-513]
- Redesigned and automated entire disc layout algorithm and workflow [SBD-615]
- New Startup Sequence – Authors can now define which playlists load, and in which order, by using the new “Startup Sequence” in the Stream Editor [SBD-734]
- New File Linking – Files can now be linked so that the automatic layout algorithm will place linked files next to each other in the final layout [SBD-734]
- Request for check box “do for all” when importing DTS/PCM WAVs [SBD-18]
- ReleaseDate belongs in _CPS Settings > Content Protection_ along with the settings for Cat A & B discs [SBD-480]
- UI and workflow improvement for Dolby Vision [SBD-490]
- Allow start time input vs offset time code to trim audio [SBD-512]
- Create “Repeat Count” property for play-items to loop menus [SBD-518]
- Add Move Up/Down buttons in toolbar to reorder streams in playlist editor [SBD-711]
- Report the number of subtitle events in several areas of SBD/SUHD [SBD-755]
- DTS smoothing causes playback issues on some players [SBD-610]
- SBD & SUHD – Improve PG workflow for seamless branching title [SBD-657]
- Allocation Fail because extent size reached minimum extent size, Interleave cannot be done any further [SBD-772]
- Deleting the META\DL folder from the Disc Package of the Logical Layout does not remove the content [SBD-774]
- Disc Usage UI in lower right does not update [SBD-777]
- Minimum Mastering Luminance Property Incorrect [SBD-778]
- “Select Use ES in Clip” dialog missing when dropping a Clip onto the Stream folder to create a playlist [SBD-779]
- Scenarist UHD
- Scenarist BD-J
- Scenarist Safeguard
- Audio Interleaver
- CMF Remoting Server
- FMX Mounter
- MUI Generator
- MUX Remoting Server
- PNG Trimming Tool
- Scenarist Bridge
- Still Image Encoder
- Color Space Manager
- Scenarist Designer PS (separate install)
- Scenarist UHD User Guide
- Scenarist Licensing User Guide
To use Scenarist UHD, you must have a compatible computer with the appropriate system software and peripherals.
For download and activation information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Scenarist UHD v2.0 is an upgrade for owners of Scenarist UHD v1.0. Projects authored in previous versions of Scenarist UHD are compatible with Scenarist UHD v2.0.